The Daughters of the King is an international organization for girls and women whose purpose is to bring others into a living, loving relationship with Jesus Christ. Daughters of the King is a wonderful place to learn about yourself, the Christian faith, the Church, and to enjoy the fellowship of Sisters in Christ.
The Order of the Daughters of the King is an historic organization that:
- Started in 1885 and is an order of the Episcopal Church
- Focuses on education, service, prayer, fellowship and FUN
- Is a supportive group to Clergy
- Sponsors 1-2 special events a year
- Invites everyone to join!
The Daughters meet the first Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm for a business meeting in the Saint John Room, followed by an all women’s Bible study, fellowship and prayer time at 7:00 pm.
Interested in hanging out with other women and growing in the spiritual life? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org