The Daughters of the King is an international religious order for women and girls whose purpose is to bring others into a living, loving relationship with Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
The Order of the Daughters of the King is a wonderful place to learn about yourself, the Christian faith, the Church, and to have lots of fun with women of all ages!
Daughters of the King is an historic organization of women that:
- Started in 1885 and is an order of the Episcopal Church.
- Focuses on education, service, prayer, fellowship and FUN!
- Is a supportive group to Clergy.
- Sponsors 1-2 special events a year
- Everyone is invited to join!
Chapter meets the first Saturday of the month for Morning Prayer at 8:30 am in the Chapel, followed by fellowship in the Parish Hall.
Contact St. Michael’s Chapter of the Daughters of the King at email@example.com